Old October 15th 03, 05:00 PM
Pete Brown

Cliff:

Garmin is discontinuing support for the Garmin 90 and will
no longer be providing periodic database updates.

As a last hurrah, they are giving away a free last chance
database update. I did mine a month or so ago. The procedure
is a bit confusing but you could probably fumble your way
through like me and make the 90 good for a bit longer. I do
not have mine in from of me but I believe that the last
database update was dated June 2003.

http://shop.garmin.com/aviation/databases/steps.asp

Pete

Cliff Hilty wrote:

Anyone know where I can get the last update availible
for the Garmin 90? Garmin has seen fit not to provide
these anymore on their website or otherwise and I would
like to keep my $600 GPS for a few more years? Thanks

Cliff Hilty

--

Peter D. Brown
http://home.gci.net/~pdb/