Old August 15th 05, 11:47 AM
Amir

Dear Paul Michael Brown,
1. Which creditable sources announced that Iranian F-14s couldn't
fire AIM-54, Can they prove their claims?
2. Who knows that Iran used AIM-54, you or me as an Iranian fighter
pilot?
I was in our air force during war, and I have seen with my own eyes
that our F-14s carried AIM-54 and used them successively. And about
your writes I must tell you that before Iran Revolution, American
Military exprerts left Iran without making change F-14'capabalities
- I was F-4 pilot at that time - and as far as I know anyone
didn't sabotage the F-14s, and for being approved my writes you can
watch images of IRIAF F-14s carring AIM-54 in flight in many websites,
so if they couldn't use them they would carry them just for joke?!!
Many of these news about Iranian F-14s are only a gossip.