Old February 19th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Randy[_2_]

Default Oklahoma Soaring Videos

Here are few videos made from our trip to Talihina, OK. We were
hoping to get some wave flights, but ended up doing some ridge
soaring instead. Last month, we did achieve wave lift to over
11,000 feet. Last week, I released to low and had a very challenging
time trying to climb in the rotor to the wave. After about an hour,
I gave up and joined everyone else on the ridge.
We had 8 gliders and 5 of the gliders were from three other clubs
(Greater Houston, TSA, Soaring Sooner) and our club, the Tulsa
Skyhawks Soaring Club. www.tulsasoaring.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0oNlyVEIcE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZM51XNViGc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-m_-...eature=related