Old October 4th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip

Default Backwash Causes Lift?

Morgans wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote

He's an idiot, what else does one need to know?

And yet so many can not resist posting replies to his posts, either with
corrections or witty zingers.

I'm starting to think that they are the bigger losers.

What we have lost is a good newsgroup. Why can't everyone see that when
they reply, he wins. And wins and wins.....

Folks, I'll say it _again_.

The ONLY way to get rid of a know-nothing, know-it-all, obnoxious troll, is
to IGNORE him. ALL of him. EVERY time, not just when you feel like it.

I thought we were turning a corner a couple days ago, with very few replies
to him being posted. Guess again.

It´s the main reason I´m here.

Bertie