Old September 2nd 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

Default Experimentals To Be Banned To Rural Airports?

In article niZuk.186$Af3.141@trnddc06,
"Mike Isaksen" wrote:

"Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe" wrote in message...
That was some thread a while ago. Someone was convinced
that living at an airpark was something like a suicide attempt.
Data to the contrary was dismissed as obviously wrong because
living near a runway was pre-determined to be dangerous.

Yeah, and the originator of that thread claimed to be a "real estate
developer with aviation interest". I read that as: the fox says to the
chickens "just passing thru".

How about "a fox with an interest in chickens?"