Old September 2nd 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Gezellig

Default Experimentals To Be Banned To Rural Airports?

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 16:19:12 -0700, Tom C wrote:

"Gezellig" wrote in message

this opinion stated three or four times in this thread. Care to comment?

HUH???? What hazards of airparks? There has been nothing in this thread
about it!

What hazards? Get serious, air parks like any other airfield have
hazards.

Golf developments have more.

Tom "F*&^%$g sand traps" C

More? OK, at least there is a consensus that airparks, as golf courses,
are hazardous.

As I look back on the thread about this subject, I see the same sorts of
blinded airpark enthusiasm. What I find from "Living With Your Plane"
and many other rationale discussions is the admittance to the hazards.