Old September 2nd 08, 05:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Gezellig

Default Experimentals To Be Banned To Rural Airports?

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 18:21:53 -0700, Steve Hix wrote:

In article ,
Gezellig wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 20:16:46 -0400, Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article ,
Gezellig wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 10:31:17 -0700, Tom C wrote:

Now you have this guy who hates GA and the clueless people who were
sold a bill of goods by developers that encroached on an airport that's
been
there since WW II and we have one melting ball of wax.

In another thread I was reading about the hazards of airparks. The
discussion were adamant about that not being the case yet here I have
this opinion stated three or four times in this thread. Care to comment?

HUH???? What hazards of airparks? There has been nothing in this thread
about it!

What hazards? Get serious, air parks like any other airfield have
hazards.

Just like roads, parking lots, water buckets, bicycles, frozen salmon...

Correct.