Old March 24th 10, 05:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack
Tiger Would

Default Chinks Should Die

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:02:06 -0400, Mark wrote:

I'm very aware of what China is doing as they run rampant
with global domination such as buying up the continent of
Africa and exploiting those oil reserves, all the way down to
micromanagement of the female uterus.

This is what superpowers do. I have often thought of becomeing
a leader of one.

That is why I call them krazy slant-eyed fukktards who
should be lined up and killed, one by one, until the entire
population is dead.

Or nuke them, I donąt give a ****.

Isn't that special?

*LOL LOL LOL*