Old March 27th 13, 06:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Wanted: Trailer for a 1-26

On Sunday, March 24, 2013 3:52:30 PM UTC-5, Martin wrote:
What I'm hearing is that if I want a 1-26 trailer, I have to build it myself. I've heard it enough that I almost believe it, but I'm having trouble following the math... - Gliders get wrecked more than trailers. - Every 1-26 must've had a trailer at some point. - They're not building any more 1-26s. - There should be an excess of trailers somewhere. Sorry, I'm lazy and don't know how to weld. Thanks, Martin

I'm no welder either, but am looking for a long term trailer solution for my Cherokee II. I bet there is more than one 1-26'er out there who might want a nice enclosed trailer for their ship too. Check this out:

http://www.oxaero.com/Luebke-1-26-Trailer-Bjork.pdf

Are you a 1-26 Association member? if so lets move this conversation to their email list and talk about trying to arrange with a welder/shop to do a group build of trailers.