Old July 1st 11, 02:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

Default US Sectional Chart Updates for Salt Lake City and Las Vegas

Lynn, thanks again for this great service.
When/how often do you update your databases (airports and airspace)?

Ramy

Ramy,

Sorry for the terribly belated response. The answer is that I update
airports and airspace every 56 days, in lock step with the FAA charting
cycle. The data is always current.

I'm only doing sectionals once a year, because my current method is
pretty time consuming. By next season I hope to have an automated way
of doing those as well, so that they will always be kept current too.

Lynn Alley
"2KA"