Old September 16th 04, 02:33 AM
Johnny Bravo

On 12 Sep 2004 23:54:10 GMT, (ArtKramr) wrote:

Are those percentages derived from actual numbers or just crude estimates?
If you can show the numbers used in your calculations I'll believe you.
Otherwise this gets the same regard as the other drivel you post here.

Jack G.

Speaking of drivel would you tell us all about your combat experiences?

You need combat experience to calculate percentages? What in the
hell are you talking about?

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft