Old March 21st 08, 12:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike Isaksen

Default Club insurance?

"Robert Barker" wrote ...
We're currently with AVEMCO.... They impose a limit on
the # of members we can have per club airplane.

"Mike Isaksen" wrote ...
Do you recall the member count per airplane they set as a limit?

"Robert Barker" wrote ...
They had several levels with different rates at each level.
We're currently limited to 25 members per aircraft.

OK, that's what i've seen in their past. I thought for a moment that you
were foreshadowing a major change in their underwriting policy. It seems
fair for AVEMCO to charge higher premiums in steps as the member count per
airplane goes up.