Old August 30th 04, 07:38 PM
Ash Wyllie

Martin Hotze opined

"C J Campbell" wrote:

Well, aside from all the Canadians and the Europeans that is. grin

Hardly. The Canadians and Europeans depend on the US for their security.
They provide token forces, but nothing anywhere near what they would have
to do if they were fully responsible for their own security.

Aren't we clever? We let other idio^W^Wour allies pay for it, so we don't
have
10% of our population in poverty.

That is a good plan, right up until someone stops providing your security.
Then you start having a problem. Luckily you have 10.6% of your population
unemployed, so there are lots of peopole that can be conscripted into your big
new army.

-ash
Cthulhu for President!
Why vote for a lesser evil?