Old September 1st 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

Default Experimentals To Be Banned To Rural Airports?

In article ,
Gezellig wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 10:31:17 -0700, Tom C wrote:

Now you have this guy who hates GA and the clueless people who were
sold a bill of goods by developers that encroached on an airport that's
been
there since WW II and we have one melting ball of wax.

In another thread I was reading about the hazards of airparks. The
discussion were adamant about that not being the case yet here I have
this opinion stated three or four times in this thread. Care to comment?

HUH???? What hazards of airparks? There has been nothing in this thread
about it!