Old March 25th 11, 03:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
5Z

Default Flight planning and software for the Mac

I'm using parallels on my MacBook to run SeeYou on Windows XP and quite happy with the solution, pretty much transparent as it's possible to make the Windows app look like it's running natively on the Mac's desktop.

Another option is http://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover/ which encapsulates the app in a virtual machine that handles all the libraries needed by SeeYou. I tried it out for a month free trial and although it's quite usable, it won't do the 3D and some dialogs are not as "pretty" as on Windows.
-Tom