Old April 3rd 09, 07:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning

Default CHEAP L. A. Area Flying Club C-172

We are considering starting up a Los Angeles area flying club based on
1/10 ownership of a classic vintage 172. The club would be based on
greatly reducing the cost of flying, whether for private pilots or
students looking to reduce their training costs. Initial figures
indicate a buy-in of $3995 which includes club membership AND a 1/10
share in the 172.

I am asking for TWO things from this newsgroup post:

1) Does anyone know the web locations of newsgroups, chatrooms, or
other online resources for Los Angeles area pilots, so I can post this
in the specific area where we would be doing the club and not have to
bother people from other areas?

2) Anyone in the Los Angeles area that might be interested in a super
low-budget flying club is welcome to contact me at victorbravo (at}
sbcglibal [dot] net