Old October 8th 19, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Livingston

Default LS6 canopy gas spring

On Monday, October 7, 2019 at 6:08:59 PM UTC-5, s6 wrote:
Le lundi 7 octobre 2019 17:42:46 UTC-4, Richard Livingston a écritÂ*:
We (3 owners) have an LS6 with a "tired" gas spring that lifts the canopy. A simple google search and visits to Wings and Wheels does not turn up a source or specifications for this spring. Does anyone know a replacement part number, or specifications, or a source for a replacement gas spring?

Excellent service from LS technologies custom gasspring at I am a LS6 owner.
1-306-683-5000

Thanks for that lead S6. Did you get one from LS Technologies, and if so do you have the part number or specifications?

Rich L.