Old October 8th 19, 01:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Default Task Planning and Flight Review Software - alternative to SeeYou?

What are people using nowadays for task planning and flight review? I've had SeeYou since the beginning, but I'm finding the latest versions to be so bloated with extra features that it's becoming much less user friendly. Task and waypoint management in particular is becoming a PITA.

My basic requirements a

- Creating tasks.
- Analyzing flight performance against tasks.
- Multi-flight analysis (maggot races)
- Ability to run offline (many of our contest sites are not well connected)

Go.