Old October 8th 19, 11:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
James Hamilton[_2_]

Default Eunice Newgard

At 19:19 08 October 2019, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
Eunice was one of the "Den mothers" on the Region 11 soaring scene for
many=
years. At any contest or camp where Pete was flying, she was always

there
=
to give retrieve advice or lend a tool or a hand. I've missed her since
Pet=
e and she moved away from the Bay area, and I'll miss her more now.

--Bob K.

Eunice and Norma Burnette (another of the "Den Mothers" who also passed a
few years ago) looked after me, fed me and helped keep me out of trouble at
many contests during the 70's, 80's and early 90's. She will be greatly
missed.

James "Jimmy" Hamilton