Old October 14th 19, 01:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Eunice Newgard

If I recall properly (Mike you can confirm) I remember seeing you guys camped out at Minden. I think your dad was flying a libelle at that time. You guys had a pop up tent that was mounted on top of your crew car. You kids were all real young. I would talk to your mom and dad as they cooked breakfast on their tailgate. I remember wondering how you all fit in that thing every night lol.

Those were good times. We provided the c180 doing the towing out there before soar minden or pasco became active at Minden. It was Marcel Goudinat (libelle) Carl Herald (asw12), Walt Cannon (libelle) and at times JJ . That was about it. Later-on Minden became a whole lot more popular when pasco started up the wave camp.