Old February 25th 12, 04:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SRM

Default soaring simulators: condor vs silent wings, training perspective

On Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:29:55 AM UTC-6, Ricardo Reis wrote:
Hi all

From a training perspective does anyone can give some input in these
two softwares? The reviews on the we seem to stop in 2009.

best,

Ricardo,

I am a glider flight instructor and have been using Condor with great success for more than 4 years. I have heard of Silent Wings, but have not used it.

Are you a flight instructor looking for an instructional tool, or a student looking to use simulation to learn to fly gliders?

Cheers, SRM

On Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:29:55 AM UTC-6, Ricardo Reis wrote:
Hi all

From a training perspective does anyone can give some input in these
two softwares? The reviews on the we seem to stop in 2009.

best,

On Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:29:55 AM UTC-6, Ricardo Reis wrote:
Hi all

From a training perspective does anyone can give some input in these