Old December 5th 05, 06:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.misc

Default The need for original documents, N-reg aircraft?

This was related during a FIRC put on by the ABS in Wichita.
The course had a lawyer teaching. I do not remember the
exact date or the name of the insurance company. For $100
an hour, I'll research it in the OK records and get back to
you.

--
James H. Macklin
ATP,CFI,A&P

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
| Citation please. Otherwise this is just another BS OWT.
|
| Jim
|

| "Jim Macklin" wrote
in message
| About 20 years ago, in Oklahoma, if I remember
correctly, a