Old December 22nd 03, 10:43 AM
TJ

(Bruce Hamilton) wrote:

I think I'd believe the reported comments from a recognised
spokesperson for a reputable agency ( substantiated by various other
available commentary from other sources ) over an abusive poster on
Usenet who hasn't even provided one shred of evidence to counter the
information I provided.

Yeah, and "recognised spokespersons for reputable agencies" would
never lie or spin a story to suit their agency's agenda. Parish the
thought. And the news media will always get the story right. Face it,
you blindly accept the official line because it meshes well with your
bias in the matter.