Old March 4th 04, 03:14 PM
Larry Dighera

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:24:26 -0800, "C J Campbell"
wrote in Message-Id:
:

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
.. .

To what is it specifically, that you object?

Referring to the President of the United States as "Baby Bush" is extremely
offensive to many people.

At last, a sincere answer to a sincere question. Thank you.

I must admit, that in the 1/4 of the lifespan of this republic in
which I have lived, I have never feared a President as deeply as baby
Bush. We've had Generals, Haberdashers, crooks, and lascivious
low-life's carry this nation's baton forward. Thankfully, those
possessed the intellect to "fool most of the people most of the time."
But this arrogantly ignorant, immature nepotist seems to lack the
requisite rational intellect and common sense; I find it difficult to
believe the lackwit ANY of the time. In case you haven't noticed,
many people find baby Bush extremely offensive.

Follow this link to see the stature he brings to the office: :-)
http://www.mybush.org/video/theme_song.mov
"He's the president, the resident who's kinda in charge".

And his TFRs, in excess of 3,000 square miles in area, epitomize his
transparently audacious lack of respect for the fundamental freedoms
and rights of the nation's founding fathers' legacy.

There is no reason to do it.

Did you follow that link above?

Introducing such derogatory terms has nothing to do with the purpose
of the news group.

I know you to have been a contributor of useful, on-topic,
informational content in the past, but your questioning my use of the
phrase 'baby Bush' in the name of the "purpose of the newsgroup" in
light of the downturn in informational content you currently post is
ludicrous. And your finding the adjective 'baby' so derogatory and
offensive reveals your oppressive agenda. Are you a supporter of the
Patriot Act also?

You're just attempting to "rile the critters" as usual.

It is even more offensive for you to think that
everybody is so stupid as to not see what you are doing.

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean, and I surely don't think
_everyone_ is stupid. How did you make that inference? I certainly
did not intend to imply it.