Old March 4th 04, 02:10 PM
Ash Wyllie

C J Campbell opined

"R. Hubbell" wrote in message
news:20040303185252.7c84ae55@fstop...

Dubya thinks he's important enough to warrant these crazy TFRs. The irony
of course is that since he is just a puppet (he doesn't even read the

paper)
if something happened to him the US would carry on as if nothing happened
anyway. But I'm sure he likes playing president and he might as well live
it up while he's still in office since he doens't have much time left
now.

It'll be good to see him go back and retire in Crawford. Glad I don't
live near Crawford. Imagine a permanent TFR around Crawford.

No TFRs have been placed around the homes of retired Presidents. I wonder
what you and Larry and the other crybabies will say when Kerry gets his TFR?

A 30mi TFR based on Beacon hill would close dozens of airports, including
Shirley(9B4) but not Plymouth(PYM). But just wait 'til he goes on vacation, on
the Cape. MVY and ACK might be included in the TFR. That should provide some
howls of pain from good old Ted.

-ash
Cthulhu for President!
Why vote for a lesser evil?