Old March 28th 07, 08:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Martin Hooper

Default Fog cancels Blue Angel practice session

Tom Callahan says...
You wouldn't know it from the photos I took this morning but there was a
cloud and fog bank moving south to north which caused the Blue Angels to not
practice today. They had suited up, were strapped in, and the engines were
running when the safety officer called off the practice. No big thing.
They go to MacDill AFB in Tampa tomorrow for the weekend show and we'll see
them back here next week.

Nice Pic - I wish they'd do a show here in the UK...