Old April 5th 10, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default 302 security failures

On Apr 5, 7:03*am, T8 wrote:
Anyone else got one, lately?

And yes, I do have the flash memory upgrade. *Have flown the ship
about a hundred hours since the upgrade, this is the first such
problem (yesterday). *Didn't think to check to see if the memory just
'rolled over', but it is probably close, IIRC 302 holds right around a
hundred hours of flight logs at 4sec interval.

-T8

Could you clarify this is the security fail on download with a
Cambridge PDA utility software where the hardware/battery seal is
known to be good but the IGC file is invalid. Have you tried a non-
Cambridge utility like ConnectMe, that has never helped me when this
has happened but some people believe it helps with this sometimes.

I have ran my 302 at 1 sec sample rate since getting one of the early
flash memory upgrades, easilly enough to wrap memory, but I dont'
think that proves anything. I had only one bad download/security fail
in past use of that 302.

Darryl