Old June 7th 16, 04:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Flarm Download Question

Are you using the same thumb drive, or a different one?

Just went through this with a friend and his new thumb drive was not formatted correctly.

It must be formatted with FAT (FAT16 or FAT32) file system (NTFS or exFAT will not work)

On Sunday, June 5, 2016 at 8:56:04 AM UTC-7, Roy Bourgeois wrote:
Friends:
I am using the Flarm Core unit with output to an LX Flarmview. All functions work properly except that at some indeterminate point in time the unit lost capability to download a flight. I connect a USB drive, the Flarmview blinks at me as in a normal start up, but no last flight download on the USB. It's not critical (the glider has 2 other loggers) but I'd like to know what happened. Has anybody experienced this?
Thanks
Roy