Old November 3rd 16, 09:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Flarm Net

The XCSoar manual says that XCSoar will display targets and their IDs.
I've just downloaded the file for my XCSoar device and will install it
next time I go to the airport. I'll have to wait for the weekend to
find another user to see if it works.

I did finally get a Flarm alert yesterday as well as a PCAS alert from
the same aircraft. That really clutters the screen. The other guy had
the same experience - Flarm and PCAS from me. We're trying to figure
out how to prevent that. Anybody got any information on that?

Dan

On 11/2/2016 4:07 PM, Morgan wrote:
The portable does not display contest IDs from a Flarmnet file. Would be nice if it did.

Morgan

--
Dan, 5J