Old May 10th 05, 11:09 PM
Cy Galley

There is a graphite based paint called "Slip Plate" Farmers use in on seeder
disks and plow mold boards. I use it on the Tail Wheel Strut on my
Bellanca. Lubricates without loading up with dirt. You can get it in
--
Cy Galley - Bellanca Champion Club
Newsletter Editor-in-Chief & EAA TC

a rattle can.

"Ernest Christley" wrote in message
om...
I have some 4130 steel parts that slide in other 4130 steel parts, but only
occasionally. Most of the time the parts just sit around waiting to be
used. What is the best to keep the surfaces from rusting? Paint is out, as
it would clog the mechanism.

--
This is by far the hardest lesson about freedom. It goes against
instinct, and morality, to just sit back and watch people make