Old May 23rd 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Maintenance Costs/Hangar Costs

"from $25.00 per month up to $500.00 per
month"

That IS CHEAP! I was paying $450 /mo 15 years ago, at Long Island MacArthur
airport, for my Seneca's T hangar.

"FLAV8R" wrote in message
"aml" wrote in message ...
I am also wondering how much hangar rentals are for the 500 series
Cessnas.

Thanks Aaron

The hangar rental is going to depend on where the aircraft is going to
be stored. Hangar rentals range from $25.00 per month up to $500.00 per
month
and even higher depending on the demand.
Here in SC we have the entire price range depending on the airport.
Florida, California and towns surrounding NYC are higher than lets say
a small town in the middle of PA, Ohio, Nebraska, Montana.
Call your local airport office to ask if there is a waiting list and how
long if any.
Many big city airports have 2-4 years waiting lists.

David