Old October 20th 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_1_]

Default ASW20 and Discus in Club Class next year.

Wayne Paul wrote:
"Martin Gregorie" wrote in message
Andreas Maurer wrote:
On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 04:03:20 -0700,
wrote:

And rather get a "BL" if you can, you will not be sorry!
Nah - the 20 only becomes really sexy when its landing flap setting of
55 degrees is not castrated... really steep landings are half of the
fun in the 20.

Agreed. The only other glider I've flown that can match it for steep
approaches is a Puchacz.

or, any of Dick Schreder's designs .. HP-14
(
http://www.ssa.org/sport/PhotoGaller...p?PhotoID=2613) ,
HP-13 (http://www.ssa.org/sport/PhotoGaller...?PhotoID=2595), etc.

Nice pics.

Unfortunately I've never seen either type let alone flown one. I have,
However, heard pilots talking about standing on the pedals during finals
and now I see why.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK