Old September 28th 04, 12:36 AM
Ronald Gardner

I'd tell him to go get his Col. and bring him out to me so I could explain the US
Constitution to him and ask him what law I was braking. After 27 years in the military the
one thing I know is that someone sent him out who probably doesn't have a clue as to what
they have legal authority over. Demanding to see the commander at the fence would either
shut them right up, or you would find out there was a no local ordinance. I'd bet on him
leaving and not coming back.