Old September 28th 05, 06:12 AM
BTIZ

Philadelphia Soaring Council has all glass

go to www.ssa.org and check out "where to fly", you'll find all the closest
soaring sites that has responded to the SSA with contact information and
maybe web urls.

check out there FAST program while there.

BT

"City Dweller" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am a newly minted private pilot and I really want to try this soaring
thing (and possibly even get a glider rating.) I live in NYC and fly out
of Caldwell, NJ (CDW). Being a proud owner of a composite airplane
(Diamond Star) I am hoping to take my introductory ride and further
training in one of them beautiful composite high-performance gliders. Can
someone recommend a soaring club within 100 nautical miles of NY where
they rent those. I would prefer upstate NY, NJ or PA.

Thanks a lot in advance !

-- City Dweller