Old March 20th 10, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
William Black[_1_]

Default "Vanishing American Air Superiority"

Alexander wrote:

Well now given that Hitler denounced Hess on German radio BEFORE
Hess had chance to meet anyone this seems an odd conclusion.

You have your dates wrong. Hitler denounced Hess after the betrayal by
Churchill.

Hitler gave orders to shoot Hess down before he left German air space.

There is no way Hess would have traveled to Scotland without
an invitation by Churchill and the express wishes of the Nazi party.

Do you have any proof of any of this nonsense?

There should be some documentation somewhere and I very much doubt that
file would still be secret.

Churchill never wavered in his opposition to the Nazis, change your
medication
there's a good chap.

Churchill was a Political schill. His ****ups during WWI got him the
eventual sack. But you royalty loving buttocks reinstated him for WWII.
Sadly him and Mounty were the best you people could front. The only
leadership worse was the French. Actually you limeys were the prime
ignitors of that war. You just kept prodding Hitler with the Polish
corridor and we all paid the price. Of course the Jewish death grip on
the German economy created their own nemeses in the form of the Nazi
party and Adolph Hitler&troupe.

Ah.

You're still insane...

--
William Black

"Any number under six"

The answer given by Englishman Richard Peeke when asked by the Duke of
Medina Sidonia how many Spanish sword and buckler men he could beat
single handed with a quarterstaff.