Old May 2nd 10, 05:25 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Ari[_2_]

Default Local nature gone wild

On Sun, 2 May 2010 12:16:41 -0400, Tiger Boi wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2010 10:37:27 -0500, Mark Edwards wrote:

Nature seems to have gone wild in my part of the world. We've got a
five-foot alligator near one of the schools, a bull shutting down I30
a few miles from here and a local blogger has found a curious flower
that may be a triffid but which I have tentatively identified as a
mimosa pudica pending reports of any deaths:

http://tinyurl.com/29eg6c5
http://tinyurl.com/2cotwo5
http://tinyurl.com/2943bhz

or the full URLs at

http://fwix.com/dallas/share/2a2fac4...g_easy_capture
http://fwix.com/dallas/share/0c5eb7a...gton_755_pm_ct
http://professional-geek.com/persona...nkPuffball.jpg

Mark Edwards

Ah, the living, so that's what's going on.

Daddy Mark, he buried me...while I was alive.

Sad.

You didn't get to live to tell about the kitty cornholing.

Did he have to declaw you first. My bet is you would have scritched
the **** out of Mark(ie) Dadd(ie)'s tiny, fat enveloped penis if he
didn't.
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @ www.ferrarichat.com !