Old October 16th 17, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Twin lark/blannik L13 strut help needed

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 1:37:24 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Hi there, I'm trying to fill my olio gas strut on my twin Lark but like most everything on this Romanian built glider it's a wonky system with words threads and couplings. Does anyone have the regulator/fill coupler for this glider? I hear that since it's been sitting for 9 years it probably needs a rebuild anyways. But any help or experience in the subject would be greatly appreciated. The glider is at Wurtsboro NY about 90 minutes drive north from NYC by the way.

Thank you,
Christian Gutierrez
313-929-1075
Wurtsboro Soaring Team