Old April 1st 15, 01:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_1_]

Default Aerox DD02-01 Oxygen System and Regulator for Sale.

Aerox DD02-01 Dilution Demand Oxygen Conserver System. $200
Nelson Regulator $100

A fellow glider pilot retired from gliding, I don't think he ever used it, at most he may have used 2 or 3 times.

I have a Nelson regulator that I have adjusted the pressure for the DD02-01 and have tested it on the ground. I will sell the regulator for $100 making this a complete single place O2 system minus the bottle.

will sell separate or together.
Buyer pays shipping cost (probably $8 each for USPS Flat rate insured)

see photos at...
http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum...ad.php?t=80606
PM if interested.