Old May 19th 04, 09:51 PM
Peter Duniho

"Blue" wrote in message ...
[...]
The first to reply have been revealingly strident in their disagreement to
discuss this question, even stating that it is "none of my business."
Nothing could be MORE of "my business," and everyone else in this country
old enough to vote .

The first to reply was me, and the point of my reply was to point out how
absurd the idea is.

Even if it was politically feasible, it would be idiotic to add remote
control to airliners. After all, about the only deterrent right now to
terrorists crashing airliners is that they have to die with the plane.
Given them a remote control, and they don't even need to do that.

And before you say "well, we'll just secure the remote control", think for a
moment just how impossible that would be.

Pete