Old March 12th 08, 02:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Natalie

Default ADS-B Recipient Of The 2007 Robert J. Collier Trophy

xxx wrote:
"We few, we happy few..." I suppose there are several hundred, maybe
even four digits, who can claim a share.

Well cool. Didn't know you then, pleased to meet you now.

Not a winner, but I've helped move the actual trophy (as well
as the Mackay which is heavier and more precious). One thing
I did notice last year with replicas given the F-22 winners,
they had the statue misaligned with the engraved plate on the
base (at least using the original one as a reference).