Old May 19th 20, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Monte Carbo

Default Live Streaming Gliding this Summer

On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 8:09:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I can't make any promises due to my work schedule, but you should definitely contact Sundance Aviation in Moriarty

I just sent them an email. Thank you for the recommendation. They seem like a great group with a really neat program.

Longer rides would actually generally speaking be better for my needs just because I'll be wanting to fill time. The obvious issue though is that I would have to find a way to interact with the audience while you're in the air somehow... I would have to think about it a bit more. Also, if you're in New Mexico like Sundance Aviation then I plan on being there on June 14th which is a Sunday. Just in case that helps the work situation at all.

Either way, thank you again for the recommendation. I don't mean to intrude or force anything, but I'm really enjoying being in this community and would love to share your gliding with my audience. You guys are amazing and truly have a great skill. Thanks to everyone for the greetings, advice, and opportunities.