Old September 1st 04, 01:14 PM
Reno Filla

John Galloway wrote in message ...
It took me just a few minutes to open a PayPal account
through the SmokingVid site and pay for a copy.

John Galloway

I opened a new account and connected my credit card to it -- only to
discover that I am not allowed to transfer (nor receive) any money
unless I enroll in the Extended Use Program, which means I have to pay
$1.95, wait for my monthly bill and finally register a number from
that bill at the PayPal website (for verification purposes).

If your'e lucky, your bank has given you online access to your credit
card bill, which means the process "only" takes approx. 4 days.
Otherwise you have to wait up to a whole month...

Well... hope the DVD is not sold out again - only 3 more days to go!

/Reno F