Old December 6th 05, 02:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Matt Whiting wrote:

I have no need to as I have no interest in the mini-500. I just get
tired of the prolonged rants that occur here every year or two. Both
sides come across pretty poorly and I was simply observing that.

Dennis just needs to realize that his history here will never be
forgotten...

There is no need to *test the waters* nor defend himself, unless he's
prepared to relive the past over and over again and with the same outcome...

The only thing to silence the hostile crowd, would be to expire himself
in his own creation. Just make sure theres a video camera saving it for
posterity. If he doesn't have one, several here would probably offer
theirs...