Old December 6th 05, 03:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Darrel Toepfer wrote:

Matt Whiting wrote:

I have no need to as I have no interest in the mini-500. I just get
tired of the prolonged rants that occur here every year or two. Both
sides come across pretty poorly and I was simply observing that.

Dennis just needs to realize that his history here will never be
forgotten...

Every time that I can remember a thread like this starting, it was
because some yahoo in this group poked a jab at Fetters. I can't
remember a time that he initiated the "discussion."

Matt