Old May 4th 20, 12:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shaun Wheeler

Default COVID-19 Operational Considerations

On Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 5:29:12 PM UTC-5, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
On Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 2:38:55 PM UTC-7, Shaun Wheeler wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 7:10:57 PM UTC-5, Steve Bralla wrote:

I'm not wearing a face mask. My body my choice. If you are afraid of people without face masks stay scared - at home.

Presenting facts to Gregg is no use. He learned all he needs to know when he earned his PHD in infectious diseases at Trump University

Good point.

Anthony S. Fauci has kept his job through four administrations two of which were democrat. He has credentials that at least foster the illusion he's competent at his job.

Three months ahead of the time table he presented we're already at 60K deaths. The advice from the CDC and him haven't just been shades of grey, they've been night and day different.

It's not an emergency. Then....it is an emergency.

Nothing to worry about. Now, worry.

Effects people with "known health issues". Then, can hit kids, major league baseball players who get constant checkups and really, just about anybody.

Domestic pets and wild animals can't get it. Followed by a cat and two lions that got it.

I don't even have an undergraduate degree in medicine but I know when somebody constantly contradicts themselves in videos, well...at least for half of us it raises serious doubts about their credibility.

Each of the things I mentioned above, those were all presented a 'facts' from our government experts.

But you are right and good to hold Gregg to a higher standard. He's clearly not as stupid as Fauci or most liberal forward thinkers.

I am sorry, I missed it. Could you state again what are your medical credentials, your work experience with infectious decease, and citations to your publications. Also, are you currently working as an MD in the fight against Covid? Or are your musing those of a layman with no training or experience make the calls you are making?

Not a problem. I'll can see you need me to write more slowly for you to get it.

In February, Fauci did a live interview that's still on youtube (For now) where he said "most US citizens don't need to worry about it", referring to Covid 19.

By March, that changed to an estimate of 60,000 dead total from Covid by late fall. We've already hit 60,000, if the numbers are credible, which according to the same experts, there is reason to doubt because of the financial incentives to label a skydiving or base jumping accident as 'covid'.

At first the CDC said "domestic pets like cats and dogs can't get it. Neither can wild animals". Then a cat was diagnosed. Then two lions at NYC Zoo.

But by all means, bet your life on their 'expert' advice, John. I think we both agree on that, though probably for very, very different reasons.

But no, I'm not a doctor. I'm also not a dumbass who trusts somebody implicitly because they have an ill fitting sheepskin and a government job.