Old March 30th 21, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Trailer tow from Texas to California

I've transported several, which gave me the opportunity to check in with SSA Chapters and SSA State Governors across the country. Now that the better half has retired, might consider it again in a few months.

Frank

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 7:53:06 AM UTC-6, Dan Marotta wrote:
Don't let life slip away. Make the time! I wish I'd thought of that
when I picked up my LS-6a in Chicago back in around '92...

Dan
5J
On 3/29/21 8:12 PM, Jacques de Rham wrote:
e lowest quote on Uship is for around $2500 from San Antonio to Williams CA. Does that feel about right? Do they need to have insurance for this? What if they drive too fast and flip the trailer or something?