Old December 30th 03, 03:03 PM
EDR

In article
, Harry
Gordon wrote:

Why? Why is it necessary to use this forum to discuss alternatives that
terrorist can use to destroy what they will? Doesn't the news folks do a
good enough job of telling these individuals our weaknesses? Aren't there
enough people already making enough suggestions?

Dear Harry,
I am saddened to read that you are deluded in believing that the
federal government of the United States is actually concerned about
protecting the people of the United States.

Alas, the elected officials and bureaucrats are only concerned with
spending the peoples money on useless, high publicity value, contracts
that will get them political favors, campaign contributions and
reelected by the majority, stupid, uninformed electorate.

It's politics, not reality.

Think about it... how many politicians, bureaucrats government
employees went to jail for their failures to prevent 9-11 from
happening when they were sitting on the information that would have
prevented it?

They didn't care about protecting the American people, their only
concern was protecting their political turf and bureaucratic empires.