Old December 18th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Unhuh. That must be why virtually none of the links work, eh? Seems to me
like it was put on hold for you with a size 12 boot. Bull****us Interruptus,
the call it.

This statement makes no sense...I did some update work in April,
traveled to Hawaii in May, returned, one of the Plaintiffs in the case
passed away ~ the one your girlfriend betrayed with all his hoopla
about fighting Civil Rights violations, then not coming through, after
he sold out to Houghton and RARA ~ and that website is on hold. No
work until I have further word from the remaining two Plaintiffs that
the case is underway again. There were materials on one of the
Plaintiffs computers and the security codes needed to be located and a
major case was about to be presented to the Federal government.

These are the facts. The website will be completed when the remaining
Plaintiffs are ready to do battle again. And your girlfriend Jimbo is
going to pay for her crimes. We're very patient here. We have all the
time in the World, and Time Limits for Court are outstanding.

Instead of researching and obtaining these facts, you ~ Noble
Journalist, much like your boss ~ offer "size 12 boot" and "Bull****us
Interruptus."

From a "Noble Journalist," BTW, who claims to be a $1000.00 an hour

teacher who travels throughout the World teaching...? What!? Ethics?

No problem, I'm sure you'll get a kick about being appointed the RAH Mascot.
We've even got a photograph of you already to suit your new job!

http://www.bd5.com/images/rah_gaggle_mascot.jpg

Hell, even the angle of the pic is perfect for ya.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Great pic! That's the funniest damned picture I've seen of myself in
nearly thirty years!

Unfortunately, the theme plagarizes...again! Nothing original other
than you can morph images? At 1000.00 an hour I suppose?

Well, no sweat off my sack. It is a funny picture! G

Christ, that's a helluva monetary investment you just made in me!
Thanks!