Old August 1st 03, 01:38 AM
Marco Rispoli

Thank you all for your replies.

I did guess that it would cost between 1500 to 2000 and it sounds like I
wasn't far off.

Thanks again guys!

--
Marco Rispoli - NJ, USA
You can read my flight training diary at
"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message

Marco Rispoli wrote:

If any one here owns a plane in NJ or North-East in general (as a

private
owner, for personal use only), could you give me an approximate figure

of
what you pay annually for insurance?

I pay $1,280 a year for a policy on an 8 year old Maule with $65k hull
insurance. Even as a low time pilot, you should be able to do better than
that for a 172 valued at $30k.

I second the others who have suggested calling an agent. My broker is
Chris Wolbert. His number is 301-682-6200. I have asked for and gotten
"ball park" quotes from him before on aircraft in which I was interested,
so he will probably be happy to help you out. He usually can get you a
good deal when you do buy too.

George Patterson
The optimist feels that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist is afraid that he's correct.
James Branch Cavel