Old November 11th 10, 06:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

Default PowerFLARM Display Update

On Nov 11, 11:10*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I must apologize. *I had been a little confused and put forward some
incorrect information regarding the small display that is included with the
PowerFLARM Brick.

Previously my web site stated that the small Butterfly display would be the
one provided with the PowerFLARM Brick. *That is not correct. *The 2 units
look quite similar, but they are not the same. *The Butterfly unit has a
more complex user interface with 2 knobs on the same shaft.

The PowerFLARM Remote Display will have a single knob/push-button - just
like the single knob/push-button on the PowerFLARM Portable.

The PowerFLARM Remote Display will have a display screen that is exactly the
same size as the display screen on the PowerFLARM Portable.

Now that makes more sense! Thanks for the update.

(when visiting the page Paul has updated be sure to "refresh/reload"
if required by your browser. I was initially surprised to see the
same displays as I had looked at a few days ago).

Paul - Do you require a person placing an order before end of Dec to
specify which system they intend to purchase. I know that makes sense
from the point of having a production plan but I suspect some of us
will not be ready to make the choice by then.

Andy